Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

KND Love Story: Chapter 1

Chapter one: How this happened.


"EMILEY! Get down here now young lady!"
"Mom! I dont wanna go! I cant go! They're savages mom! I swear!"
"I dont know what has gotten into you."
"GNAAHHHH!" You shouted. You ran from the stairs to your room and got on your computer. You pulled up your email and emailed five people. Nigel Uno, Hoagie Gilligan Jr., Kuki Sanban, Wallabee Beetles, and Abagail Lincoln. Otherwise known as Sector V's own numbuhs 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5.
The email said:
HELP! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO JOIN SINCE I WAS 4 AND NOW I AM12 BUT I AM IN SERIOUS TROUBLE! MY MOTHER IS TAKING ME TO GO GET MY MOOSEBUMPS SHOT IN ABOUT ONE HOUR AND...well... IM DOOMED GUYS! PLEASE HELP! Love EmmieRhee. P.S. turns out SHES TAKING ME NOW!PLEASE HELP! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
"EMILEY! WE HAVE TO LEAVE IN ABOUT TWO MINUTES! IF YOU AREN'T DOWN HERE THEN YOU'LL BE INHUGE TROUBLE LITTLE MISSY!"
"Oh my gawd.... oh god oh god oh god..."
------
You were at the doctors office. You were going to put on the little robe thingy they give you when you heard a tapping on the bathroom window. You ran over to the window, opened it up and guess who was waiting for you. Niegel Uno. (And Hoagie and Wally.)"Oh my god thank you guys!"
"Oh... #1... i think we caught her at a bad time, man..." Hoagie said.
"Whoa dude! Holy crud!" Wallabee shouted, covering his eyes. You were only in your bra and shorts. You immidiatly put your shirt back on. Niegel stared at you with a gaping mouth for about 5 more seconds then smoothed his shirt and said, "Well, we better be going. They'll be coming to get you in a bit." Niegel and Wallabee pulled you up and out the window. "What's your name? I mean like, your real name. I can tell its not Emmie."
"Its Emiley. Like Emily but... not."
"... Thats cool... here, stand in front of me, i have a jet pack... yes. Stand.. no... yea right there." he said. You stood in front of him and he put his strong arms around you. You took a step back out of suprise and bumped into his built chest. He was a good 5 inches taller thanyou. "Oh... I am so sorry..."
"Hey, no problem. It's fine." He said with a smile. You brushed your long curly bleach blonde hair out or your face just so you could show him your big brown eyes. They really contrasted against your supa pale skin. He stared at you for another 5 seconds. Then Wally said "Well, if we are done with the chit-chat, i think someone's comin for lil' miss here." Right thena nurseopened the bathroom door. Niegel threw a small bomb thingy at the nurse, tightened his grip around your waist and said, "Lets go guys."



No comments:

Post a Comment