Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

KND Love Story: Chapter 3

Chapter Three: The PartyNigel dragged you down the hall. He had blindfolded you and you were very aprehensive. "Nigel, where are you taking me?"
"Okay, I will take off the blindfold for the grand reveal!" he said taking off your blindfold. "HAPPY COMMISSIONING!!!!" Hoagie shouted. He came over and hugged you. He was like a huge teddy bear! You hugged him back, and Hoagie got the look from Nigel. Hoagie let go of you and said "Sorry i haven't been around much, I've been dealing with some stuff down at the Arctic base." Abagail came up behind him and punched him in the back. "Come on ya'll! We have to party!" Abagail said, laughing.
"Come on Emmie, we are going swimming!"
"Well, you all should've told me that! I'll go get in my bikini. Hey, Kuki! Come with?"
"Sure girly!" She said, pulling you up the stairs. You all got in your room and you put on your bikini. "Do you think Nigel will like my bikini?" you asked, modeling the magenta and silver zebra print swimsuit. "Of course! do you think 4 will like mine?" she asked, pulling off her cover-up to show you the green string bikini thats top hadrhinestones and bottombarely covered her booty. "Whull duh! Especially since its you! He likes anything you wear."
"Aw, your sweet. Lets go!" she shouted as you two ran to the pool on the deck. When you got out there you realised how built Nigel really was. He was ripped. He had on red swim trunks. And Wally wasnt that bad either. He had on orange and yellow striped trunks. And poor little Hoagie, he had on blue trunks and a lighter blue t-shirt with a 2 on it. Abigail had on a halter bikini top and board shorts, both white. You were about to slowly walk into the cold pool when Nigel picked you up, slung you over his shoulder, and threw you into the pool. He jumped in right after that. You reared your hand tyo puch him playfully but he grabbed your hand and said, "Whoa girl, you might not want to do that! You'll hurt yourself if you punch my rock hard abs! Ask #5!" You laughed.
"Oh whatevs Nigey I think I can handle you!"
"Nigey?"
"Its your nickname silly!" you said, laughing. You then climbed up to his head (from his back) and sat on his shoulders. He held your hands so you wouldnt fall over. Then Hoagie shouted "Lets chicken fight! First #1 and #23 (you) vs #4 and #3! #4? #4? Hey break it up you guys! Get a room!" he shouted covering Abigails' eyes because they were having a makout session in the hot tub. "Whatever we're coming..." Wally said, standing up and walking over to the pool with Kuki. You were just about to start the chicken fight when Nigel said, "Actually, I was hoping that me and Emmie could go to the hot tub instead."
"Yeah me too!" You said as Nigel picked you up from his shoulders and walked outta the pool with you dragging him. "Oh come on! What the crud? I got outta the hot tub to have a chicken fight and this is how you repay me?" Wally fussed.
"Oh well, I guess me and #2 will have to fight ya'll." Abigail said, climbing on Hoagies shoulders. That was when you and Nigel got in the hot tub. "Um... Emmie?"
"Yes Nigey?"
"Okay... so here it goes... I really like you Emmie. More than I've liked any girl before. And I understand that we haven't known each other for that long... but... would you do me the honor, Emiley Rhee, of being my... girlfriend?"
This made your heart flutter. You smiled and said "Yes. Yes yes yes!" then right then and there Nigel slowly leaned in closer to you and kissed you. He wrapped his strong warm arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You slowly strung your pale arms around his neck. You moved around and sat on Nigels lap. He was sly and somehow got his tounge inside your mouth. He was rubbing the lowest part of your back, as close to your butt as he could get. Then you decided to change things up a bit. You pulled your mouth away from his and started kissing his neck. You could tell he was trying not to moan because you could feel him straining. Right as you were about to start getting some more of his tounge Wally shouted "Getchu'someeeee!!!! Go #1! Get some of that jaw action!!! YEAAHHHHH!!!" So you and your new boy stopped making out and started talking. What about? Music, school, TV, that kinda stuff. At the end of the party Nigel took you up to your room, gave you a kiss, said good night, and gave you a note. It said:
Goodnight my darling.
-Nigey
P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment