Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

KND Love Story: Chapter 2

Chapter Two: The Hospital and Commissioning"Ha! Where'd you pick up this peice of trash?" Abagail (#5)asked snickering when you came in. You and jet packs dont mix well. You felt sick... it was either the ride here or the fact that your mother made you eat all her broccoli. "Oh! She's so pretty!" Kuki screamed. "Uhh.... Nigel...."
"Yeah, Emmie?"
"I'm not feeling too well.... my... my mom... made broccoli.... for dinner... last..."
"Oh no... we need to get her to the hospital now!" Nigel picked you up and rushed you into the plane thingy. The last thing you saw before you passed out was Nigels worried face hovering over you.
--------
"Come on #91. Let me in."
"No #1. No visitors."
"Well, then I'm not a visitor." Nigel burst in the room.
"Nigel... is that you? Nigel?"
"Yes, Emmie. I'm here."
"What happened?"
"You passed out. Your fine now though..."
"Thank you.... I'm sorry I've been such trouble to you..."
"No... you've been no trouble."
"#1, may I have a word with you?" asked who you presumed was #91. You strained your ears to hear them. "What is it #91?"
"She's not a KND."
"I understand that but she can be one of us. Right?"
"I guess... but you'll have to talk to #362 about that."
"Is that all?"
"No, you see, if you look at her charts, her stomache is very unstable from the broccoli."
"Unstable as in..."
"She'll need surgery."
"WHAT?" You shouted. "Nooo.... I will not have surgery.... I cant..."
"Listen Emmie, its going to be okay. We've all had this experience. #4 recently had to get surgery because of brussel sprouts. Thats way worse than what you have."
"Will you be in there with me?" Nigel thought about it for a little bit then put his hand on your shoulder and whispered, "Only if you want me there." You smiled and replied "Why wouldn't i want to have you there?"
------
You were fine after some rest and seeing Nigel every day. You really had a thing for him. But today was special. You were being commissioned. Kuki was helping you pick out a hot outfit. "Maybe.... no, I think magenta is your color!" Kuki decided as she threw a magenta and red plaid button down. "Hey Kuki, Do you have a camisole i can borrow? Prefferably white?" You asked. "Of course silly!" she laughed as she threw you the cami. You went thru your drawers and found the perfect white skinnies. You had gotten the skinnies on and taken off your shirt when Nigel and Wally walked in. Kuki shrieked and ran to Wally to cover his eyes. Nigel didnt have his sunglasses on and you could see that he was enjoying himself. He really must have liked that zebra print bra you had on. You covered yourself, and threw your pillow at Nigel and laughed "Why do you always catch me shirtless?!?" He laughed into the pillow he was covering his eyes with and said in that hawt english accent of his "That was my question!" Then Kuki pushed the two guys out of the room and locked the door. "Man, #1 really has a thing for you!"
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
"I think Wally has a thing for you."
"Really? how would you guess that? We were making out over there!"
"Omg! You all are so cute!" You shrieked as Abagail strutted in. "Time to go girls!" she said grabbing our hands and dragging us outta the room. She let go of kukis and your hand because our men were waiting in the hall. "May I?" Nigel asked, putting his arm out. "You may!" you replied, blushing. Kuki smiled at you. She was holding hands with Wally. You smiled back at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment